Monday 1 September 2014

Lush : Catastrophe Cosmetic Fresh Face Mask Review


Some of you might know I am having problems with my skin at the moment due to my implant.
So that means I am always searching for a new product to help my skin.
This face mask claims to help...
  • Cleanse Your Skin
  • Reduce Redness
  • Helps with breakouts

Blueberries as a fruit are amazing for your skin, they are an anti-oxidant, which means they are good for acne prone skin and they are a good source of vitamin A,C and E!

Some people call blueberries a "superfood".
And they are also known for having anti-inflamoutry benefits.

I have to say that you do need to use this face mask in the time recommend on your tub, I find that it starts to dry out after a while and becomes hard to apply.
When I apply this face mask I put on a nice thick layer and then go and have a cup of tea and watch my favourite TV show until it has gone hard.
I fill up the sink slightly with some warm water and gently rub my face with a flannel until all my face mask is off.
I do tend to find that this mask does dry out my skin so as soon as I have washed it off I will then go and put a nice layer of my moisturiser on.

I find that with this product it has really been helping with the redness and size of my breakouts.
To be honest with you i am not sure if I could live without this product now!





No comments:

Post a Comment