Friday 27 February 2015

The WOW Mask :// Review

So I was kindly sent the WOW mask to try out and do a review on and I have to say I was surprised when I used this Mask!

This mask claims to do many things :

  • Soothe Irritated Skin
  • Provide a lifting effect
  • Reduces dynamic and fine wrinkles and signs of ageing
  • Lightens skin and reduces hyper pigmentation
  • Gives deep skin hydration and moisture
  • Restores your skins natural elasticity and tone
  • Reduces puffiness and redness 

There is one downside to this product, it is £99.99 for a pack of 5.
So because of the price and everything it claims to do I really was expecting this product to WOW me and its safe to say it did!

When I opened the packet I was surprised when I saw the weird silicone texture of the sheet mask!
I opened the packet and took out the top section of the mask and peeled off the plastic sheets and placed it on my face.
I have to say you do need to fiddle around with this mask trying to stop it slipping down your face.
The mask its self is pretty big and I found it hard to fit my face without it creasing and slipping down my face. 

After I applied the mask I left it for the full 40 minutes and let it do its magic!

It felt really nice on my skin and had a kind of cooling effect which made my skin feel refreshed.
When I was sat waiting and drinking my cup of tea it made me feel nice and relaxed.

After taking this mask off my skin felt fresh, plump and so soft!
I honestly feel like this mask massively helped the redness on my face and some how managed to help to reduce the colour of the scaring.
And it made my skin look nice and bright, like I have had a spar treatment!

Overall I love this product and although its out my price range it would make a good present for someone that likes the idea of a spar treatment but in their own home.










No comments:

Post a Comment