Wednesday 16 April 2014

The Wet Brush

Hello my lovelys,
I was sent this hair brush a couple of weeks ago to try and i thought i would review it for you guys!

This Hair Brush Claims to be the "Number 1 selling detangling brush in the US."
"Is designed to provide healthy brushing and detangling from wash to style, The Wet Brush looks like an ordinary hair brush but its Unique, revolutionary design sets it apart from other detangling brushes."
"The wet brush bristle is designed to be ultra-thin and flexible, yet still have a rapid recovery memory to instantly bounce back to its original form."

It comes in loads of different colours and is only £11.99

It is available to buy from www.sallyexpress.com
And is also available to buy in Sally Stores Nationwide.

I have to agree with the description on this hair brush, they are right when they said it looks like your ordinary brush and so i thought nothing special of it.
When i compared it to my Tangle Teezer i was surprised over how similar they both are!
But the Wet Brush i personally find is much easier to hold because of the handle, and i am much less likely to drop it when brushing my hair compared to the Tangle Teezer.
I have been using this hair brush everyday for the past couple of weeks and i am now reaching for it over my Tangle Teezer.

Yes Tangle Teezer has the advantage of being easier to pop in your bag because it takes up less room but i am deffiently favouring this brush the most!

Because of this brush i now find it less stressful and painful when i brush my hair.






No comments:

Post a Comment