Sunday 30 March 2014

OOTD : Black Longline Cardigan

Hello my lovelys, here is my latest outfit of the day.
The weather has been so nice and warm that i could get away with just wearing a cardigan!
I was charity shopping a couple of days ago and came across this gorgeous long cardigan with a faux fur collar for just £4!
The grey top is one from Mango that i bought on sale for just £2.50.
I had seen a blogger with a cream coloured top with holes in and really wanted one so i thought i would do a diy instead of pay something silly like £20 for one.
My jeans are the Joni Jeans from Topshop and my cute little heels are from Newlook.









Also i got my nails done for the first time properly in years and have decided that i think i am now going to get them done every month because i am just so happy with them!





No comments:

Post a Comment