Friday 9 January 2015

The Zipper ://

Here we go again its outfit time!

Can anyone guess what coat I am wearing ?

With my coat I am wearing this really long scarf from ASOS last year. ( Click here for similar )

I have realised that when it comes to winter its my bottom half that gets colder that my top half, so for me personally I feel that wearing a crop top can be suitable for winter.
The one I am wearing is from Miss guided and is made of a lovely thick chiffon like fabric with two flaps on the front and a beautiful long gold zip at the back. The idea that the whole of the back of my top unzips is so much fun and something a little bit different!

I have paired this top with this A Line skirt from Miss Guided.
Its not too long for me, and being 5 foot 4 that's great!
The skirt is made of this really nice thick soft Jersey materiel, so its stretchy and warm! 
The only downside to this skirt is that I had to take it in a little at the back, but I knew I probably would have to because most things I buy are too big for my waist.


I definitely love Miss Guided at the moment, for my personal style I feel like they always provide things that I end up obsessed with!

And once again my tights are the amazing super cosy tights from Primark and my little booties are from Asos. ( Click here for similar )

I have so many new outfits and beauty blog posts coming up soon and I am so excited to share them all with you guys!












          

6 comments:

  1. loved this post hun, and the pics are awesome did your sister take them? gorgeous xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you sweet :) Yeah she did bless her :D thank you xxx

      Delete