Tuesday 13 January 2015

Sports Luxe ://

So its outfit time and yes its another monochrome one.

I was really feeling the spots luxe theme when I bought this cute crop top from Miss Guided. What really drew me to it is that its long sleeved and has a turtleneck, which is my favourite kind of neck!

I paired the crop top with this cute little pleather skater skirt that I got from Newlook last year. ( click here for similar )
And what better way to keep my legs warmer than these tights that I got from Primark.

And for shoes I decided to change up my boots for these cute little vans styled shoes from Primark.

I also thought I would change my background to something a little different, so I chose to get my blog photos in front of this bright red garage!









   

No comments:

Post a Comment