Monday 21 July 2014

Hair Rescue!

So as most of you guys will know I have ombre hair, but it's been bleached and dyed so many times over the past couple of years, so it's not that healthy anymore. I am always on the hunt for products that will help rescue my hair. On my travels recently I have found a couple of things that my dry brittle ends love!


For a day to day conditioner this is amazing! It smells amazing and the scent lingers in your hair all day. It makes my ombre feel very smooth and I wash my hair every couple of days and when I use this product the ends stay soft until my next wash.


This product is without a doubt amazing! It smells so good and makes my hair feel like silk, I find when I use this product even if my hairs still wet when I go to sleep its not all matted in the morning. I gave my friend this product to use when she had a shower and her hair is very coarse and curly and she even agreed it was amazing. 
And once again the smell lingers in your hair for ages. And because of this product I really enjoy washing my hair at the moment because I know that after using it my hair will be so manageable for days!


 I have tried so many different hair oils to help with the brittleness of my ombre and this product has really impressed me so far. 
I use this on my damp towel dried hair before i dry it.
 One pump will do all my ombre and if you use more than that your hair will look overly oily when dry so you really don't want to use much. I have a lot less split ends than I used to and I think it's because of this product!


No comments:

Post a Comment