Thursday 10 July 2014

Bourjois 123 Perfect CC Eye Concealer Review



I am always on the look for a nice hydrating but good coverage under eye concealer and i thought that i would give this CC Eye Concealer by Bourjois a go.
It claims to instantly illuminate your under eyes and the silicone applicator claims to smooth lines and wrinkles.
This product is £7.99 but is currently on a 3 for 2 in boots.


I have been using this product for a couple of weeks now.
I have to say it is very smooth on the skin and is pretty good coverage but it doesn't smooth out all the fine lines under my eyes, but to be honest i don't mind.
All i need an under eye concealer for is to help give coverage with my dark under eyes.

As you can see in the photos below i have a slight purple colouring under my eyes and this concealer helps to cover completely!
Even when i have been at work all day my under eye concealer still looks the same and doesn't crease.
I am completely in love with this product and will most deffiently be buying another one! 





No comments:

Post a Comment