Tuesday 3 February 2015

My Little Box :// Review

So its review time again!
I was kindly sent a My Little Box by one of the team to help kick star my new year.
I have tried a few different types of beauty boxs in the past and this one seems to really stand out to me.
The box it comes in is a nice big size and is full to the brim with items.

What I really like about this brand of beauty box is the fact that they have a theme for every month so far, hopefully they will keep up to that standard.

If you haven't guessed already this box is called the 'Energy Box' so obviously its going to have items to help your skin and get you feeling fresh for the new year.

So the first things in my box were a My little box magazine, the photography in this little booklet was great.
I also got a little Happy New year card and a diary for 2015.

So lets get onto the important items in this box!

The biggest thing in this box was the gym bag, its gorgeous but I still have yet to use it, but I am planning on starting Zumba soon so I am sure I will find a use for it then.

I also got a little fabric bag with a couple of cosmetic items in it.

The first thing I got was this gorgeous deep, red wine colour by Nails Inc in the colour Tate, as a brand of nail varnish it only needs a couple of coats and lasts a week without chipping too much.
I also received a hydrating moisturiser by Talika, this isn't a brand that I have heard of before but the product dose seem nice. 
The next item is I think the favourite items in my box.
It is a emerging face and body mist, it has a fresh lemon sent to it and is packed with vitamin C which is known for amazing toning properties.
It also has a little bit of green tea in it which we all know is so good for you.

So this is defiantly one of the best beauty boxes on the market and I would highly recommend it to anyone who is wanting to try one of these.
All the products are what I believe is full sized, and are 100% worth the money.
I can't wait to try another one of these lovely boxes!  

If you have tried one then comment below and let me know what you thought of it, or if you are going to try one tweet me at @saliorsarah and let me know what you thought of it!








3 comments:

  1. such a cute little box! the nails inc polish is so pretty x

    whatbeckyloves.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hiiii :D i just went through your blog and I really have to say that I like it! Well done! I have a blog as well and I would really appreciate it if you could take a look at mine as well :) www.blooming-lily.blogspot.co.at

    ReplyDelete