Tuesday 24 March 2015

The Culottes ://

Is that a skirt? 
Nope they are trousers!

They're a little out of my comfort zone but I knew that if I didn't buy them I would regret it!

These trousers appear very chic and high end, but low and behold they were cheap as chips!

I really thought that these would be something that I would struggle to style, but found that the sports luxe vibe has an attractive flair when it comes to these Culottes; although they also work wonders with a pair of scrappy heels to add some felinity to your outfit.

The jumper is a dipped hem style from Newlook and is a dark khaki colour, which pairs up so nicely with my gorgeous Zara biker styled coat.

If I am feeling a little bit too warm and I take my jumper off I have got this cute, little chiffon V-neck vest top on, which is great for a warm day, due to its lightweight material.

Last but by no means least I have my new Super comfy trainers on from Primark! If you have a Primark near you (or even if you don't) then go and get these shoes, these are perhaps the most comfy pair that you will own!

How would you style these Culottes?
Let me know below or tag me me @saliorsarah on twitter!














2 comments:

  1. The culottes are lovely. But that jacket is gorgeous; such a great colour x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm dying to get a pair of culottes! Your styled them brilliantly.

    ReplyDelete