Wednesday 12 March 2014

OOTD : Leather and Heels

Hello lovelys! 
Here is my outfit that i wore when i went to meet up with my friend Hope the other day.
I had just got paid and was doing a little bit of online window shopping, i popped on Asos and found a few bits that i just fell in love with.
One of the things that i bought from Asos is this lovely LA top with a blue and pink floral print on the sleeves. It also has tassels! I don't own anything with them so when i got this, i have to say i was pretty excited. I got the LA top in a size 6 in the Petit section on Asos..
In this outfit i decided to wear my trusty old Joni jeans from Topshop that i paired with my really old leather jacket from Newlook that i got when i was about 15 and these lovely monochrome boots from Newlook. They are the most comfortable heeled boots i have ever worn!
Sadly this jacket is starting to wear a lot but i found a beautiful new one on ebay the other day and won it for £15!! I have to say i was over the moon.

Also when taking the photos for this blog post the cat from across the road decided she wanted some attention so i got a couple of snaps of her too!













No comments:

Post a Comment