Monday 17 November 2014

Beetle Green //: OOTD

I was so lucky with these photos, it started to pour down with rain just as I got back home, hence the big black clouds behind me in these photos.
After getting my nails done the other week I popped into topshop and had a look around and I saw this beautiful glittery green top
I have to say that green isn't my favourite colour but when I saw this top I just knew that I needed it.
I paired the beetle green top with my favourite jeans from Topshop, and my blue coat from new look that I mentioned in my last outfit post to keep an eye out for.
And as for shoes I popped on my really comfortable chunky boots from new look. For me heels are not very comfortable in any shape or form, but when I went to visit Luke a couple of weeks back, I more or less didn't take these off because they looked so good with everything and they are just so comfortable. 












No comments:

Post a Comment