Monday 10 November 2014

Pastel In Autumn?

So here is my first outfit post for this Autumn.
I can't believe how fast the year has gone already!
Some of you may recognise this gorgeous pink coat from last year, and guess what I have ordered?
Only the same style one but in pastel blue, so keep your eyes out for that on here soon!
There is nothing I like more in Autumn/Winter than layering and wrapping up nice and warm.
This gorgeous coat was from new look last year. ( Click here for a similar one )
I am also wearing this gorgeous glittery top from new look and have paired it with a pair of their skinny jeans and these cute little school girl styled shoes.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a chunky scarf to keep yourselves nice and warm, this one i bought on ASOS last year. ( Click here for a similar one















No comments:

Post a Comment